My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. Cost Benefits: only pay for what you need, when you need it. There is no need to commit to a long-term lease, big or small space, the cost of entry is very low. While most traditional retail spaces leases require a five-year commitment, Westside Market allows you to access services and space based on immediate needs.
2. Get Started Quickly: New businesses and startups can bypass the hurdles they would typically have to navigate to get products to the end user. In today's fast-paced business landscape, the fastest to market enjoys the lion's share of the pie. We already have the built in traffic.
3. Enter new target markets with low risk: Doing business in a new market is always a risk. Westside Market reduces risk and allows you to test the waters before diving into the deep end.
4. Reduce payroll burden: Since you are leveraging existing retail space and services, you have a ready-trained staff that’s ready to dive right in, there is no need to go through the process of screening, hiring, and training staff. We have a knowledgeable staff in-store (sales & warehousing)
5. Agility: Westside Market supports scale in any direction. Whether you are entering new markets, downsizing or expanding, you are covered.
6. Merchants: Dealers earn a minimum of 87% of the revenue from each sale, not to mention the opportunity to sell your product online 24/7
We offer spaces in a variety of sizes to meet the growing needs of your business. Merchant contracts include monthly rent + 10% commission + 4% credit card fee. These costs pay for rent, staff, utilities and insurance. For pricing information, please fill out an application and the store manager will contact you with more details.
Why Join Our Merchant's?
We provide beautiful spaces, business tools and support that empower our merchants to take their businesses to the next level. With thousands of monthly visitors, Westside Market offers merchants a unique opportunity to reach new customers.
Midtown, our flagship store, is located in West Midtown in the center of the Atlanta design district. It boasts more than 85,000 sq. ft. of retail space and more than 200 merchants.
Toco Hill, our newest store, is located in the Toco Hill Shopping Center in North East Atlanta. It is home to more than 100 Merchant's.
Our mission is to provide a unique marketplace for style savvy merchants looking to sell home furnishings, apparel, and gifts. We’re home to more than 300 artisan merchants, each unique to their own craft. You’ll find local interior designers, artists, welders, furniture designers, upholstery experts, carpenters, jewelers and more.
So, go ahead and build, make, design, dream. With Westside Market, you do what you love to do, and grow your business too with us.